Google Recruitment 2021 | Technical Solutions Consultant – Android Partner Engineering | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | Gurgaon
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2021:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Technical Solutions Consultant – Android Partner Engineering
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Android platform and applications, mobile original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and carrier partners, or other distribution partnerships.
- Experience in managing strategic partnerships or client relationships.
The Android Partner Engineering team is the bridge between Google/Android software and partners in the Android ecosystem. The team works in a fast paced technology driven environment and is deeply engaged with carriers, OEMs, chipset manufacturers, service providers, developers, and ODMs across the globe. Our aim is to ensure that users are able to get the most out of Android. One of the ways we do this is by ensuring users can buy things on Google Play/YouTube via carrier billing.
- Launch, optimize, and scale Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) with mobile carriers and third party technical integrators around the world.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing the necessary documentation, technical guidance, and support.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new features and improvements, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management, Business Development, and Software Engineering.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, both internal and external, including product management and software engineering. Work with support teams to enable partner/technology optimization and scaling.
- Experience in mobile device/application development and understanding of mobile ecosystem trends (Android).
- Experience with web technologies with focus on solutions and integrations between cloud services and mobile devices.
- Experience with one or more of the following: billing, payments, android, carriers.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python).
- Excellent communication
Application Link: Click Here