Google Recruitment 2020 | Operations Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/IT, Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Operations Engineer, Contact Centre Platforms
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience supporting global voice and data infrastructure deployments involving several IT teams and business units.
- Experience designing and deploying MPLS interconnects with GRE tunneling and BGP routing.
- Experience with voice and data networking infrastructure elements including SIP, MPLS, Load balancers.
- Support and maintain enterprise level contact center and voice systems that will be used to interact with advertisers, consumers, and enterprises.
- Coordinate new system deployments working with internal engineering operations teams such as Telecom, Network, Security, Hardware, and Data Center, and external suppliers such as software/hardware manufacturers, and telco/MPLS carriers.
- Lead monitoring and troubleshooting of Google’s contact center voice systems and toll free numbers.
- Develop and deliver presentations to provide internal training on contact center systems.
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools to support additional requirements on an ongoing basis.
Application Link: Click Here