Google Hiring Web Solutions Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Hiring Technical Solutions Engineer :- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Web Solutions Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in web development with object-oriented programming languages (e.g., Java, C++, or Python).
As a Web Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing solutions that make our broader global Professional Services organization more efficient. You’ll help manage the development of tools and will be involved in ideating required product features and designing/implementing quick and scalable solutions. You will work with Google’s infrastructure to manage problems over large datasets.
- Design, build, and deploy scalable software platforms for teams within gTech.
- Ensure that technical solutions are designed in a way that enables other teams to easily access data for operational reporting and data visualization.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers to enhance core platforms and create applications using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents, and review code in compiled or scripted languages.
- Analyze, review, and modify programs to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements as well as execute testing, debugging, maintenance, and/or program updates.
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, and bug and change management systems.
- Ability to provide effective technical solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can register first and then apply for jobs.
Apply Link: Click Here