Google Entry Level Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; PhD | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Entry Level Recruitment 2022:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Software Engineer II, Engineering Productivity, Subscription Services
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of experience building developer tools that improve developer velocity, code quality, and code health (e.g., compilers, automated releases, code design and testing, test automation frameworks).
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- With your technical expertise, you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Direct Channels & Memberships mission is to transform the way devices and services come together, to offer our users a frictionless experience. That means building trusted subscription products and first-party retail channels that enable our users to find and engage with our devices, as well as help them stay connected, adapt to their needs, and unlock more value over time.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here