Goodrich Gasket Recruitment 2021 | Supplier Quality Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Chennai
Company: Goodrich Gasket Pvt Ltd
Goodrich Gasket Recruitment 2021:- Goodrich Gasket Private Limited established in 1987 is a part of Flosil Group, a conglomerate with expanding interests in Manufacturing, Defense Technology, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Education, FMCG, Renewable energy, Investments etc and has been manufacturing all types of Industrial Gaskets for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects with a manufacturing facility of 196,000 sq. ft. of fabrication shop & machine shop in Chennai, India and equipped with state of the art machinery, handling facilities and expert engineers.
Some of our valued customers are CAMERON, TYCO, FLOWSERVE, GEA, HYDRIL, SAMSUNG ENGINEERING, FOSTER WHEELER, EMERSON, CAIRN, SHELL, EIL, API, LLOYDS, TEMA, BHEL, IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, RELIANCE GROUP, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, ISRO, PETRON, ESSAR, JINDAL’S, TATA’S, SCHLUMBERGER, SAIL, AUDCO, L&T etc.
Company Website: www.goodrichgasket.com
Positions: Supplier Quality Engineer/ Quality Inspection Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 1.5 – 2.2 LPA
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Ensures that the incoming raw material meet the specified quality and customer requirement at supplier end
- Inspects and certifies all materials from the subcontractors as per the specification at supplier end
- Conducts in-process inspection at every stage of the production process and confirms conformance of the standards
- Responsible for conducting the final inspection of the product and certifies that the product meets the required standards
- Coordinates inspection of products through Third Party agencies as per customer requirements
- Ensure regular calibration for all measuring equipment and devices in the section as per the specified frequency
- Responsible for documentation & safekeeping of all inspection report, test certificate & calibration report as required by various regulations
- Ensures that the documents and processes are in line with the IMS procedures
- Prepares periodic MIS reports on quality as and when required.
- Record & retain all documents & correspondence with respect to Quality Control department
Application Link: Click Here