Godrej & Boyce Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Automation Engineer | Automation Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | January 2017
Company: Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., the holding company of the Godrej Group, started its journey with the manufacture of high quality locks in 1897. Today, we have 15 diverse business divisions offering consumer, office, and industrial products and services of the highest quality to every corner of India and across the globe.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. is a manufacturing major with 14 diverse strategic business units ranging from hi-tech engineering to world class office & consumer products.
Company Website: www.godrejandboyce.com
Positions: Automation Engineer
Industry Type: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical,
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
About the business: Warehouse and material handling equipment automation
- Customize & Develop controls + Program for ASRS & Robotics systems
- Knowledge on PLC programming and on-site commissioning
- Electrical engineering for material handling equipment and on site commissioning
Special Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Material handling and robotics
- Siemens PLC Programming
- Knowledge of Drives/Inverters
- Good Oral and written communication
- Customer oriented
The vacancy is for Godrej EFACEC division. For more information visit the website www.godrejefacec.com.
Apply Link: Closed