GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: GlobalLogic a Hitachi Group Company
GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023: GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to produce superior business outcomes for global brands.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in the telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Company Website: www.globallogic.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Year)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Preferable BE/ B.Tech / MCA or other graduate in computer science with good academics
- 0-2 years of overall experience
- Strong communication skills/presentable
- Knowledge of any programming language (preferably Python)
- OOPS Concepts and Data Structures
- Database concepts with SQL
- Strong analytical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
Team works on building and maintaining ETL (EXtract, Transform & Load) data pipelines that loads data regularly into client’s data centers. Extract, transform, load is a three-phase process where data is extracted, transformed and loaded into an output data container. The data can be collated from one or more sources and it can also be output to one or more destinations.
- Design, develop, and implement ETL processes. Developing the ETL pipelines with the help of programing language and internal technologies.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their data requirements. This includes understanding the business goals for the ETL process, the data that is needed to achieve those goals, and the quality requirements for the data.
- Test and troubleshoot ETL processes. This includes ensuring that the ETL processes are working as expected, identifying and resolving any errors, and monitoring the performance of the ETL processes.
- Maintain and improve ETL processes. This includes keeping the ETL processes up-to-date with changes to the data sources, the target system, or the business requirements.
- Document ETL processes. This includes creating documentation that describes the ETL processes, the data sources, the target system, and the business requirements.
How to Apply for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here