GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Intern – Network Security | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
GlobalFoundries (also known as GF) is an American semiconductor foundry headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States. GlobalFoundries was created by the divestiture of the manufacturing arm of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is the owner of the company through its subsidiary Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
The firm manufactures integrated circuits in high volume mostly for semiconductor companies such as AMD, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and STMicroelectronics. It has five 200 mm wafer fabrication plants in Singapore, one 300 mm plant each in Germany and Singapore, and three plants in the United States: one 200 mm plant in Vermont (where it is the largest private employer) and two 300 mm plants in New York.
Company Website: www.globalfoundries.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1+ Years
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS in an engineering field, with 3+months experience in Scripting tools (python, Ansible, ..)
- Pursuing a degree in an IT related field such as Information Security or Networking.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating systems & Python/programming REST(representational state transfer) API’s.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Good communication skills>
Network engineering Intern is responsible for improving GLOBALFOUNDRIES network monitoring infrastructure. The duties of a Network Intern are listed below.
- Basic knowledge Fundamentals of networking with the OSI Model, TCP/IP and Optical Transport, Cyber Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of network design, devices, appliances, architecture, protocols and topology
- Duties may include research, evaluation, development of new processes and methods for network fault & performance monitoring
- May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing, developing or executing project plans, schedules, and documentation of work and results.
- May be involved in Software/firmware upgrades on network devices and monitoring platforms
- May be involved in evaluation & development of open source network monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios.
- Assist with current Cisco network and security projects involving network monitoring tools assistements and evaluation to come out with comprehensive feature comparison
- CDOC- Basic knowledge of security incident response and cyber kill chain
Application Link: Link Expired