Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Global Payments
Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023: Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with nearly 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Company Website: www.globalpayments.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Should be a MCA/ B.Tech/ BE by qualification
- Should have 0 – 2 years of experience in any software technology
- 2022 pass out preferred, immediate joiners will be given preference
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
- Develops basic code using a front or back end programming language within a platform as directed for internal and external client software solutions.Follows program specifications for routine coding and support on a project/issue with a limited understanding of the application / database.
- Assists with basic application documentation, testing and validation as directed. Performs testing and validation requirements for basic code changes and corrective measures for basic code deficiencies as directed.
- Applies a basic understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
- Should have basic understanding of Software lifecycle, Algorithms
- Should possess sound analytical/logical reasoning skills
- Should possess sound written/verbal/oral communication skills
- Should have familiarity with Agile/Waterfall SDLC workflow
- Candidates with basic knowledge in any technology ( C,C++, Java, Mainframes , Cobol) will be preferred
- Should be familiar with debugging programs and logical flows
How to Apply for Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here