Global Foundries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Yield Defect Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ICE/ MS; M.Sc | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Global Foundries
Global Foundries Recruitment 2023: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments.
GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
Company Website: www.globalfoundries.com
Positions: Yield Defect Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Global Foundries Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc with 0 – 4 years of relevant experience in Electrical, Instrumentation, Materials Science Engineering or Physics with an exposure to semiconductor materials and process technology
- Good understanding of basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) are strongly desired
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a global team
- Organized with a high attention to detail and on-time delivery of work assigned
This position is for a Yield Defect Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be primarily responsible for providing accurate analysis of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Drive continuous improvement to streamline Contaminant Free Manufacturing (CFM) workflow to reduce Mean Time To Detect (MTTD)
- Review Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Required hands-on for day to day review of information, evaluation of defect monitoring strategies and understanding of defect mechanisms with the mindset of making a difference
- Support integration and module in their sector DOE splits and CFM data analysis with the ability to draw technical conclusions
- Maintain top inline Defect Pareto & Trend charts, perform deep dive on all sectors to understand defect mechanism and work with PI for containment/solutions
- Provide effective leadership and mentorship for Defect Technicians and Associate Engineers executing defect scans or data reviews in support of the program
- Always work as a team and be flexible and resourceful to achieve the best result on a given timeline
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home Fab teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
How to Apply for Global Foundries Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here