Global Foundries Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Yield Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Micro Electronics/ Electronics | 2015 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Global Foundries
Global Foundries Recruitment 2021: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments.
GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
Company Website: www.globalfoundries.com
Positions: Engineer – Integration & Yield
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021:
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc / ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Micro Electronics
This position is for Senior Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200mm wafer FAB in Burlington, Vermont, USA. The candidate will be responsible for functional/sort test monitoring, root cause analysis and related manufacturing operations.
- Identify maverick wafers after the functional/sort test by program and collect wafer spatial signals
- Passionately work to correlate inline Wafer Electrical Test and Defects data to maverick wafers in order to identify the root cause of functional/sort test failure. Execute bin-2-defect analysis n maverick wafers.
- Drive the segmentation of spatial patters at Functional/sort test based on type of the patterns namely photo pattern, repeaters, location sensitive patterns, edge patterns, CoW patterns and additional regrouping based on the failing sort bins
- Work with respective teams and provide inputs to create apps for the local Yield Engineering needs
- Actively learn G85 pick map editing tool and assist in ‘inking out’ problematic die. Prior knowledge on die inking and related software tools is added plus
- Summarize weekly WET signal package for specific technologies/ customers for internal use and also summarize CFM/PCM defect trends as needed
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to Burlington teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and open to working on weekend shifts on rotational basis as required by the business
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./MTech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology, solid state device physics and submicron device architectures
- Decent critical thinking skills and basic understanding of statistical data analysis is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Aggressive learner and a strong team player, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of assigned work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Scripting skills are a plus
- Hands on experience in wafer electrical/functional/sort test is strongly desired
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) is strongly preferred
- Scripting skills with open source languages like R & Python is preferred
- Influencing power
How to Apply for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired