GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer – Analysis | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: GKN Aerospace India
GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2023: GKN is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by road or air almost anywhere in the world it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way.
We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. Founded more than 250 years ago, we have adapted, developed and grown into a £9.4 billion business at the forefront of global technology.
GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy. Approximately 58,000 people work in GKN companies and joint ventures in more than 30 countries.
Company Website: www.gkn.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Analysis
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Stress/Thermal/ life analysis through FEM
- Excellent fundamentals in Solid Mechanics
- Experience in performing structural analysis to verify various product requirements
- Ability to interpret results, applying physics and propose design solutions
- Knowledge of tools such as Simcenter3D, HYPERMESH and ANSYS, for meshing and analysis along with demonstrated capability in using these tools effectively
- Good product knowledge related to aero engines
- Contributed to the technical development of processes, products or people
- Customization and Programming skills, preferably using ANYSYS APDL/Python
To support development and implementation of technical solutions that are compliant with all relevant customer, regulatory, and airworthiness requirements, within agreed program, schedule, and manufacturing constraints.
The primary job responsibility is to work on Aero Engine components and to take complete ownership of his or her work on various tasks involved in Design Engineering. Candidate shall support independently or with minimal supervision on FE calculations and verification of aero-engine components. The execution will be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions.
Candidate should able to take up quickly necessary activities to evaluate and justify non-conformances and field issues in cross functional environment. He or she shall drive and lead product improvements activities, method development and continuous improvement activities through various internal forums of GKN.
- Individual contributor working in Design engineering delivering analysis tasks mainly Solid mechanics & thermal for a part / product in line with functional KPI of the organization.
- Supporting the structural design process to ensure required quality is achieved within direct area of responsibility
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency
- Develop, implement, and check technical solutions and compliance documentation to ensure they are compliant with all relevant customer, regulatory, and airworthiness requirements, within agreed program, schedule, and manufacturing constraints.
- Identify technical problems and apply/integrate solutions.
- Execute and implement methods plans, toolsets and approaches that are appropriate and compliant to achieve the design and programme objectives.
- Identify and assess technical risk for own work and propose mitigations within assigned programmes/projects.
- Generate assigned project deliverables, documents, and reports according to the project signature authorizations.
- Support technical and customer reviews, including formal gate reviews, including the creation and preparation of technical data and presentations of product design.
- Process documentation such as concessions and non-conformances, and provide technical support by implementing solutions to address non-conforming products, designs, and compliance documentation.
- Perform all activities at a level of minimal supervision and support other engineers with peer-to-peer reviews.
- Identify improvements and support the creation of work instructions, procedures, technical manuals, and guidelines.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- LEAN culture and mind-set
How to Apply?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here