GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2020 | Maintenance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: GKN Aerospace India
GKN is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by road or air almost anywhere in the world it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way.
We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. Founded more than 250 years ago, we have adapted, developed and grown into a £9.4 billion business at the forefront of global technology.
GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy. Approximately 58,000 people work in GKN companies and joint ventures in more than 30 countries.
Company Website: www.gkn.com
Positions: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Lead, Manage and perform all Maintenance activities related to the manufacturing processes.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment in a role related to mechanical and electrical equipment
- Ability to read and understand (international) technical documents related to usage and maintenance of equipment
- Ability to communicate, formulate and report in a clear, understandable method
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of installation of Software
- Experience with trouble shooting on electrical & Mechanical systems
- Communication skills (Write & Speak)
- Awareness and knowledge of Safety Health & Environment regulations for production equipment
Application Link: Link Expired