GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | IT Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE | 2017-2018 Batch | Bangalore | June 2019
Company: GKN Aerospace India
GKN is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by road or air almost anywhere in the world it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way.
We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. Founded more than 250 years ago, we have adapted, developed and grown into a £9.4 billion business at the forefront of global technology.
GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy. Approximately 58,000 people work in GKN companies and joint ventures in more than 30 countries.
Company Website: www.gkn.com
Positions: IT Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE
Responsible for the onsite IT support activities related to local IT equipment like computers, printers, portable devices.
- Solving of IT incidents related to local IT equipment like desktops/laptops, printers, mobile devices.
- Performing IT service requests related to local IT equipment
- Assistance GAI Staff on server and network equipment maintenance.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance tasks on server rooms and backup equipment
- Managing and communication to 3rd party service providers for maintenance and troubleshooting of local IT equipment (hardware / connections)
- Maintaining an inventory overview of all IT-related hardware and software, including the related (software) licenses, applications and users.
- Participate in audits on compliance with IT security policies and to help distributing/explaining them internally
- Responding within agreed time limits to incidents or service requests
- General assistance of users in the correct usage of IT equipment.
Application Link: Link Expired