GETCO Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer – Civil/ Electrical | 352 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Gujarat | Last Date: 9th July 2021
Company: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO)
GETCO Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited(GETCO) w as set up in May 1999 and is registered under the companies Act, 1956. The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as its wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Pow er sector.
Subsequently, the Government of Gujarat vide Notification dated 31st March, 2005 notified that pursuant to the Transfer Scheme, the effective date for the transfer of assets, liabilities, proceedings and personnel be further extended to 1st April, 2005. A holding company, Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL), has been also been formed. Apart from co-ordination functions, GUVNL is also handling Trading and Bulk Supply functions.
Company Website: www.getcogujarat.com
Positions: Junior Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) – Civil/ Electrical
Total Vacancies: 352 Posts
- Electrical – 300 Posts
- Civil – 52 Posts
Salary: Rs. 37,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 39,000/- for 2-5 years
Job Location: Gujarat
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks knowledge of computer operations.
Age Limit: As on 10-06-2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Civil/ Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 18th June 2021 to 9th July 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired