Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Management Trainee – QA Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Gurgaon
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – QA Automation Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (2020 – 2022 Batch)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with tools like Selenium
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee- QA Automation Engineer
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts). You should have relevant years of experience in working as QA engineer in Agile projects.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute tests
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience working with DevOps / Jira / Confluence is a plus
- Experience working with API Testing using Postman / SOAP UI is plus
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Apply Links: Click Here