Genpact Mega Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Technical Support | Any Graduate/ BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | Gurgaon | 19th to 20th March 2018
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Technical Support
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Any Graduate Including, BE, B-Tech, BCA, B.Com and Other Technical Graduates.
Job Description: Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for resolving problems with digital products and networking issues.
- Any Graduate with six months is Technical Support experience.
- BE/ B.Tech freshers are eligible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Unix/Linux and Mac would be an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related Digitel Products Such as Printers, Cameras,etc and network related issues.
- It is a B2B and B2C inbound process of a Digital Product Company.
- Its a troubleshooting related to Inkjet & Laser Printer/Digital copiers/Fax machines/ Camera/Camcorder etc.
Walk-In Date: 19th to 20th March 2018
Walk-In Time: 11 am to 3 pm
Udhyog Vihar Sector-18
Nearest Metro Station – Iffco Chowk
Contact Person HR MEGHA -9958109062
- And for Walk-In Candidate its Mandate to mention ( MEGHA ) on top of there CV as HR reference.
- Carry 2 copies of updated resume, 2 passport photograph and 1 valid government ID proof (Election card, PAN card).
- Do Not carry laptop and pen-drive
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired