Genesys Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Genesys Telecom Labs
Genesys Recruitment 2023: Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
In 2012, the ownership of Genesys transferred from Alcatel-Lucent to a company controlled by the Permira Funds with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1+ years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Genesys Recruitment 2022:
- Should be a graduate in ECE, CSE or IT stream of engineering
- Should have an experience of 0 – 1+ years in software industry.
- Should be willing to learn and explore new technologies quickly.
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D & Coding
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor.
Genesys is pivotal for developing interaction processing systems. This team is responsible for the design and development of many features and microservices, needed for customer experience. Multi-Cloud developer responsibilities are: Design, prototype, develop and maintain both new as well as existing functionalities.
- Analyzing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understand the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become a source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Good understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience on socket programming.
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling C++ or Java)
- Exposure to web-based applications would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with formal design processes would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS etc. and Microservices architecture.
How to Apply for Genesys Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply