Genesys Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020-2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Genesys Telecom Labs
Genesys Recruitment 2022: Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
In 2012, the ownership of Genesys transferred from Alcatel-Lucent to a company controlled by the Permira Funds with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Genesys Recruitment 2022:
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline
- Familiarity with web applications or REST API’s built using modern frameworks
- Experience with Python or Java
- Experience using unit testing libs to develop test cases around your own work
- A strong understanding of cloud automation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
In this role, you will be working as an Associate Software Developer on the DevOps team. DevOps is a core infrastructure team that provides critical support within Genesys. We are responsible for all the internal tools and automation our development team uses to deliver the greatest customer experience on the Genesys platform. Join our growing team as we continue to drive excellence in our services and tools and deliver innovative features in our DevOps ecosystem.
- Attend daily standups with team members for communication, sharing of ideas and for supporting fellow team members in resolving any blocking issues.
- Participate in code reviews across multiple services in an effort to provide constructive feedback to help team members.
- Create and maintain various unit and integration tests across multiple microservices.
- Always be on the lookout for improving existing services, either with code changes and/or architecture changes.
- Our feature set sometimes requires collaboration with other teams across the Genesys Cloud platform, you will need to effectively communicate and work with other team members when working on features
- The use of metrics and logging is very important to maintain our microservices, this should be valued as a first-class component in both new and existing development.
- Work with remote team members in designing, developing, and testing features and functionality that include high scalability, availability, and reliability
- A positive attitude and willingness to take on new tasks as they arise
How to Apply for Genesys Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here