Genesys Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad, Chennai
Company: Genesys Telecom Labs
Genesys Recruitment 2021: Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
In 2012, the ownership of Genesys transferred from Alcatel-Lucent to a company controlled by the Permira Funds with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software QA Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Genesys Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
As an Associate Software Engineer in Test, you will be contributing to the day-to-day quality, maintenance, and monitoring of your team’s services. This role is not building simple tests or supporting single tenant services. We are developing shared testing frameworks to improve the quality and reliability for a complex multi-tenant cloud ecosystem. You will be contributing to these testing frameworks from design to the actual deployment and monitoring of your work in Genesys Cloud.
To be successful, you should be a strong problem solver that wants to make contributions to our team and product suite. You should be curious about cloud technology and expand your skillset. Being resourceful and detail-oriented will contribute to your success here at Genesys.
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Regular meetings with the team for open communication, idea sharing, supporting other team members, answering questions.
- Triage failed automated test executions and defects when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Coordinate bug hunts to gather user feedback for new features and identify defects.
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as well as to help your team members learn through constructive feedback.
- Look for areas of improvement, and useful test cases within the code, testing harnesses, and infrastructure.
- Identify acceptance criteria for projects and implement automated testing solutions to balance operational efficiency with sufficient test coverage.
- No previous experience or 1+ years of experience in automation testing (computer science or equivalent degrees, certifications, internship or other professional experience will be considered).
- Knowledge of the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning; must effectively communicate with peers across development groups and business units.
- Ability to use version control systems such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Ability to use delivery pipeline automation and configuration tools such as Jenkins.
How to Apply for Genesys Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here