Genesys Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Genesys Telecom Labs
Genesys Recruitment 2021: Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
In 2012, the ownership of Genesys transferred from Alcatel-Lucent to a company controlled by the Permira Funds with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
We are looking for problem solvers to help us building next-generation platforms, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You will have an opportunity to work as a part of the team that contributes to the design and development of new features, identifies technical risks and finds alternate solutions to various problems.
- 1+ years Industry experience with product development.
- Possess knowledge in serverless architecture and event-driven services as well as designing and integrating REST and/or gRPC APIs.
- Hands on experience with one or more of modern UI framework such as Angular, Ember, Vue or ReactJS.
- Comfortable developing and deploying in Linux (Ubuntu), cloud-hosting (AWS/Azure) and Docker.
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (MongoDB, DynamoDB) data modelling and understanding the trade-offs.
- Have experience and interested in analysing and solving performance issues at scale.
- Can quickly diagnose, analyse, and interpret data and issues using software analytics services such as New Relic and SumoLogic.
- Familiarity with modern web application/microservices framework like spring boot, flask.
- Familiarity with AWS services e.g., EC2, S3, RDS, Load balancer, Cloud formation, VPC, R53 etc.
- Keen to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools.
- Exposure to development of AI/ML as a SaaS in cloud and managing infrastructure.
- Interested in tinkering with AI and ML frameworks like TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
- Eager to keep abreast with new trends in CX and use of AI for automation.
Apply Link: Job Expired