General Motors Recruitment 2020 | Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore
Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Positions: Engineer – Automation & Controls
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
Responsible for the flawless execution of all Controls related projects in various capacities in GM plants within India and Global w.r.t Safety, delivery, quality, cost and performance
- Participate and involve in preliminary project scope discussions with project teams.
- Collect requirements from plant for particular Architecture to be deployed.
- Design system as per GM standards following full compliance to safety norms.
- Prepare the wiring diagram designs using global standards on Eplan P8
- Develop models using Emulate 3D
- Develop control codes in RS Logix 5000 and relevant HMI codes using TIA Portal/Win CC software.
- Use relevant etools and checklists to validate designs and softwares
- Communicate to Project Lead on issues faced and work out on solutions.
- Involve in field integration to validate design, piping and wiring checks and debug of controls system.
- Provide support in field tryouts of tooling without and with metal till Project requirements to meet required JPH.
- Interact with other teams on the project for proper interface. (Body, PFS, paint, GA and Conveyor control teams)
- Prepare lessons learnt for the projects completed.
- Perform root cause analysis for problems reported.
- Off-line support to the GM & JV plants in GMIO region after system deployment
Last Date: 9th March 2020
Apply Link: Link Expired