General Motors Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer-Readiness | 2014 to 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ E&C Engineering
- Very Good experience in programming in C,C++
- Good Knowledge on Autosar
- Hands-on experience with VECTOR Embedded Software development tools (Davinci Configurator)
- Experience in development of Vehicle Diagnostics Software and Fault Management software
- Experience in protocols like ISO 14229, ISO 15765, ISO 14230, ISO 26262
- Experience in Autosar modules like Diagnostic Error Management(DEM), Diagnostic Communication Management(DCM) ,
- Communication Stack(CAN\LIN\Ethernet protocol)
- Experience in debugging software on the hardware, using debuggers
- Experience in CAPL programming
- Hands on Experience in Vector CAN Tools- CANalyzer, CANoe, CAN Manager, UDS Diagnostics
- Investigate for the issues or problem during the project development and after production.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, including customer interface, skills
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed with SDLC.
Last Date: 7th August 2019
Apply Link: Click Here