General Mills Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Support Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020-2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: General Mills
General Mills Recruitment 2023: We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
Our purpose is to make food the world loves. This drives connection and trust with our consumers, and the idea of service builds engagement with our employees.
We are focused on our Consumer First strategy, which means deeply understanding the needs and lives of our consumers and moving quickly to meet those needs with our broad portfolio of brands. And since the acquisition of Blue Buffalo, we’ve expanded our definition of Consumer First to meet the needs of all members of the family, including the furry ones.
Over the years, we’ve continued to adapt and evolve our portfolio to serve our consumers and drive growth. We’re proud of the portfolio we’ve built, highlighted by eight iconic brands that each represent more than $1 billion dollars in retail sales worldwide.
Company Website: www.generalmills.com
Positions: Support Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria For General Mills Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or similar
- Fundamentals of ServiceNow – Now Platform
- 0-2 years of ServiceNow ITAM experience (HAM certification preferred)
- Fundamentals of MS Excel, Word & Teams
- Effective interaction with internal technical teams (data, analyst, QA etc.) to provide them exact inputs for maintaining CMDB and dashboard metrics
- Ability to research and find technical solutions via technical community collaboration.
- Provide innovative ideas/solutions leveraging Continuous Improvement tools
- Embrace a client service mindset and build strong relationships through collaboration with business stakeholders
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing), and interact with peers, Project Managers, Asset Owners & cross functional stakeholders.
The Technology Asset Management Analyst is a position that will support critical stakeholders and processes that work together to deliver an effective Technology Asset Management (TAM) program. In this role, you will work closely with key Asset Owners and Managers to populate and maintain the information stored in the TAM CMDB (Configuration Management Data Base). You will also leverage your ServiceNow development experience to create notifications and automation to reduce manual work. TAM information is critical to the Cyber Security Department as we prioritize efforts to mitigate Cyber Security risk. Also, you will become familiar with the functionality of the ServiceNow ITAM application to provide data entry support, CMDB maintenance and coaching/training opportunities to key business partners.
The following list of duties will be performed by the TAM Analyst:
- Add and modify data elements stored in the Asset and discovery data tables supporting an effective Cyber Security risk mitigation program
- Data governance
- Coach / Trainer of ServiceNow functionality
- Data entry and analytics to support asset owner
- Perform Audit control support
- Manage and improve Dashboard / KPI and metrics
- Maintain Documentation, processes & control standards
- Asset Life cycle management
How to Apply For General Mills Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here