General Electric Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric Recruitment 2020: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineering Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Power Electronics Engineering
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Apply Link: Job Expired