General Electric (GE) Recruitment 2017 | Trainee Engineer | 2014, 2015, 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Gurgaon | May 2017
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Candidates should possess B./B.Tech graduates
- Technical analytical skills.
- 1-2 years Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities or similar modalities
- Sought by others for guidance and advice. Proficiency in English. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area..
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with product end user and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control. Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Apply Link: Closed