GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Front End Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Bangalore
GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023: GeekyAnts is creative technology company working in Web and Mobile Application development. We have created some lightweight and awesome interactive apps, games and websites such as StrapUI.com, StrapMobile.com, UtooChat.com, MunshiApp.com and MeowFoto.com
Besides creating products we have clients whom we have helped develop and deploy solutions ranging from SEO Automation Tools, Social signalling, POS end-to-end solution and Web based e-commerce solution.
Company Website: www.geekyants.com
Positions: Front End Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 2022 & 2023 batch BE/ BTech (CS/ IT/ ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record
- High pH Score
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field. [2022 & 2023 batch]
- Fresh graduates are welcome. However, any previous internship experience related to software development, especially with frontend technologies, is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest trends in frontend development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
We, at GeekyAnts, do more than merely develop software products! Our geeks love to play around with the latest technologies and have overcome challenges by experimenting and creating innovative products. Come join us and build things.
Frontend Software Engineer at GeekyAnts, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using popular web technologies. You will work closely with other engineers, clients and product teams to ensure the development and seamless integration of user-facing elements.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security.
- Collaborate with product design and backend teams to create a seamless and interactive user experience.
- Work with product management to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to provide technology and design options.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality codebase.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
How to Apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates must apply through online mode on or before 9th July 2023. Eligible candidates may attend the drive on 15th July 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here