GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern – Mechanical Design | Diploma/ B.Tech – ME | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GEA Group
GEA Group Recruitment 2023: GEA is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Our portfolio includes machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally.
Our business model has evolved significantly since our founding in 1881 as a metals trading company. Today, our five business divisions are supported by more than 18,000 dedicated employees located in 62 countries. GEA customers benefit from our global reach, extensive local presence, and from the depth and breadth of our processing knowledge and portfolio, underpinned by a strong sense of purpose and responsibility.
Company Website: www.gea.com
Positions: Intern – Mechanical Design
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria For GEA Group Recruitment 2023:
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Creo [mandatory] & Autodesk Inventor
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Agile / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
We are searching for a dependable Intern – Mechanical Design to join our team. The Intern will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
How to Apply For GEA Group Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here