GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2023 | Engineer – Mechanical Component | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PhD | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Renewable Energy
GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2023: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer – Mechanical Component
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2023:
- PhD/ M.Tech/ MS/ BE from an accredited university or college in Mechanical, Aerospace, or closely related field of Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a relevant engineering role with mechanical design and analysis of gas turbine components
- In-depth understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Ability to apply Geometry, Finite Element and optimization methods for design evaluation
Stress Analyst position is related to responsibility for executing activities associated with Finite Element stress analysis tasks. It gives a great opportunity to grow and increase expertise in top-notch technology, and execute tasks related to multiple hardware commodities. It also allows to build a wider perspective and increases Systems thinking.
- Execution of the Finite Element Analysis or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and analysis tools/methods adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements. This work would include mechanical engineering analysis for all products
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements
- Support formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, and schedules
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Participate in the organizational efforts in assigned projects and/or tasks
- Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews
- Should network & establish strong connections with Commodity Controlled Title Holders (CTHs, Cross functions teams to achieve the desired outcomes)
- Foster and inspire a collaborative work style and display team-oriented behavior with a proactive example of communication internally and externally
- Leverage digital tools & analyze the data insights to drive appropriate actions
How to Apply for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here