GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineering Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2016 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Renewable Energy Renewable Energy
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Software Engineering Specialist
Experience: 0-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in technology related field
- 0-4 years of IT experience with appetite for high-end software development
- Professional AWS Certifications would be preferred
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
- In this role, you would evaluate, design, develop and deploy software components. You would be using design practices, suggesting tools/technologies to improve agility, reliability and performance of software components.
- Solid digital product development experience, Ops experience would be a plus
- Technology Understanding : REST APIs, Microservices , Database (SQL/NoSQL/In-Memory), Messaging, UI Development
- Software Design Experience
- Design Patterns
- Design modelling
- Design Documentation
- Development experience:
- Mandatory : Deep expertise – Java and/or Golang.
- Cloud Native Microservices Software Development (e.g Springboot)
- Deeper understanding of key AWS services- EC2, ELB/ALB, VPC, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, and IAM, Glue, Lambda
- Technology : Kafka, Redis, AMQP. PostGresQL, DynamoDB, S3, REST APIs
- Data Formats : JSON, Protobuf, Parquet etc
- Ops Experience: NewRelic, ELK, Performance Monitoring and Optimization
- Basic Code quality, code reviews, Troubleshooting
- Tooling experience : Scripting experience – Python , Postman…
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Understanding of containerization technologies- Docker/Kubernetes
- Awareness – DevOps and CloudOps
- Process Experience
- Agile software development – Scrum/Kanban
- Lean principles
- Tooling – Rally/Jira
How to Apply for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here