GE Renewable Energy Hiring Entry Level Electrical Engineers | BE/ B.Tech | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: GE Renewable Energy
GE Renewable Energy Hiring: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial Services, Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer – Customer Application Engineering
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- The role requires advanced knowledge and experience in Electrical engineering equivalent to Degree level or above from a credited University.
- 0-3 years of experience in power system protection and automation products.
Responsible for the design, validation and troubleshooting of GE Grid Solution’s protection and control devices. The Lead Applications Engineer will define product technical requirements and solutions utilizing specifications, simulations, and model-based design for implementation. The successful candidate will be a solid team player, with a methodical and structured approach to their work, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and comprehensive in-depth understanding of technical concepts and principles for power system protection and control.
- Work with Program & Product Management teams to create high-level specifications.
- Developing and supporting protection and control solutions using detailed functional specifications describing algorithms and test plans and model-based design for code generation.
- Perform system studies and simulations using appropriate tools to validate GE Grid Solutions algorithms.
- Analyze user specifications/requirements to recommend appropriate GE Grid Solution solutions.
- Analyze market trends and requirements to propose new developments in GE Grid Solution’s products.
- Work with Customer Support personnel to resolve product, process, and customer issues
- Provide technical consultation to cross-functional teams throughout the business to improve or resolve manufacturing, products, applications, or field issues
- Provide technical consultation, leadership, and guidance throughout the entire NPI design process
- Author technical papers and present materials at tradeshows and conferences for GE products
- Assist in preparing training material and deliver training courses, where required
- Provide technical guidance, direction, and training to a new and/or experienced engineers, specialists, technicians, and contractors when required
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired