GE Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Field Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2016 – 2017 Batch | Across India | June 2018
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Field Engineer Trainee
Experience: Entry level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal
- At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship or might be asked to perform compensation analysis if in a HR internship.
- May beasked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
Application Link: Click Here