GE Recruitment 2019 | Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation | Bangalore | January 2019
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer 1
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors of Masters Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering with 2 to 6 year’s experience in process design engineering and manufacturing Engineering
- Sound knowledge in power electronics with strong hold in understanding existing schematics/ HW designs.
- Hands on experience in using advanced tools like Digital storage oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, current probes etc..• Able to conceptualize, develop and troubleshoot ATE’s.
- Demonstrates strong fundamentals in electronic circuit design, troubleshooting, analysis and conclusion
- Exposure to Labview and basic coding in C is an added advantage.
- Clear Thinking, Strong planning, delivery and accountability
- Ability to navigate cross functional stake holders and teams
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Primarily includes, process and equipment technology design-development-qualification-Implementation for X Ray Tubes and High Voltage Tanks and Generators products. Also Involves
- Planning the day to day execution and providing technical support for changes in new product existing manufacturing.
- Support efforts to consistently improve product and process quality.
- Involves interface with global counter-parts to achieve program goals and integrate global activities when necessary.
Application Link: Link Expired