GE Recruitment 2018 | Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Production | Mumbai | April 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Role Summary: Offers the opportunity as an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join the team in Navi Mumbai
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer you will:
- Work with all the relevant stakeholders, execute improvement projects aligned with initiatives such as
- On Time ECN Coordination
- Creating Routers and Updating Work Orders
- Performs standard engineering assignments, which can be non-routine in nature and are typically a limited portion of a larger project.
- Recommends and implements improvements in the production process. May receive specifications and guidance from senior level engineers.
- Handles special projects, as assigned. Assesses results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering from an accredited college or university. 2+ years of experience in production or similar domain.
- Process/systems mindset & Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Strong analytical skills and experience in converting data to useful information
- Excel Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Basic problem-solving skills. Knowledge of general principles, concepts, theories, and practices of applicable discipline.
Basic Machining Knowledge
Lean Certification a plus
Familiarity with SAP
Demonstrated change agent
Apply Link:Link Expired