GE Recruitment 2018 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing| Pune | August 2018
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Any graduate or Diploma with 2 – 3 years of experience programming on bending machine.
- Knowledge of dies and mandrels.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- Experience in engineering industry – with firsthand experience of assembly shop.
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, the diploma engineer is responsible for programming, tube bending of various dia, and produce defect free parts with continual improvement of overall productivity.
- Bending programming and knowledge of EPA operation.
- Rework and identify the defective parts
- Ability to analyze and interpret design drawings, manuals, SOP and other material to determine finish product.
- Knowledge of dies , mandrels and machine parameter setting.
Application Link: Link Expired