GE Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Trainee Engineer
No of Openings: 4
Employment period: 2 Years (1+1)
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
1st year Annual CTC:-268800 Monthly Gross Salary:-22400
2nd Year Annual CTC:-309120 Monthly Gross Salary:-25760
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 70% from an accredited university or college
- 0 to 1 year of experience in Manufacturing
- Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification. Responsible for determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance.
- Develop new process and workstation designs to reduce cycle time and support the lean manufacturing initiative.
- Monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and costconscious manner.
- Develop Manufacturing Technology capability
- Provide Technical support.
- Develop capability and flexibility within team to support varied production lines.
- Specify and expedite planned maintenance routines on all production equipment and systems
- Coordination of manufacturing releases
Apply Link: Closed