GE Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech | 2016, 2017 & 2018 Batch | Mumbai | February 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Salary: As per company standard
Job Location: Mumai
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Should be a recent BE/ B.Tech pass out(2016/2017/2018)
- Should be available for a duration of 11 months
- Ready to relocate to Mumbai
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program/product requirements.
- Must be able to build software scripts to simulate/automate certain tasks.
- Work hand in hand with Software and Hardware engineers.
- Strong Electronic knowledge. Ability to operate Oscilloscope, Multi-Meter, or working with electronics cards.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
Application Link: Closed