GE Recruitment 2017 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics Engineering | Pune | July 2017
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Junior Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics Engineering
Experience: 4 – 6 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
1. Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
2. First Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics Engineering or an equivalent engineering discipline.
3. 4-6 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of managing the processes of a machine shop / fabrication shop and new product introduction
4. Knowledge or prior experience in equipment maintenance .
5. Hands on experience on Siemens /Mazak controllers.
6. Candidates having experience on DMG Machines would be preferred.
Role Summary: As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, the Equipment Engineer is responsible for maintaining the equipments in the machining CoE that includes machining and fabrication. The engineer will be responsible for the preventive maintenance schedule of the equipments.
• Spare part identification, planning,. Maintaining Min stock level
• Erection and commissioning of machining & fabrication machines including electrical & mechanical utilities.
• Fixtures Preventive maintenance & repair will be carried out by the Equipment Engineer.
• Maintaining equipment health & availability, including periodic calibration of the machines is in the scope of the engineer.
• Qualifying the Equipment before production and certification for readiness of use will be carried out by the engineer
• Drive Overall Equipment Effectiveness and productivity
• Actively support EHS programs in the plant
• Execute chip / metal scrap value stream (from generation to collection & disposal). Work with Warehouse, Materials, Production team for the activity.
1. Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
2. Strong organizational skills, MS office skills
3. Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization.
4. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills
5. Fluent in English and Hindi Language (Written and Spoken)
6. Should have experience in handling DMG Machines.
Application Link: Closed