GE Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech final year / ME/ M.Tech students with major in Electrical/ Power Electronics or Chemical technology
- Good understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals and power electronics
- Good understanding of battery chemistry and lifing
- Good academic record with strong learning attitude
- Knowledge of circuit simulation software
- Knowledge of PCB designing
- Understanding of various battery chemistries
- Intern to work on short term projects related to technologies in the area of renewable energy, wind turbine controls and energy storage life evaluation.
- Conduct the experimental and simulation work as per the requirement of specific project under supervision of the project supervisor.
- Conduct literature survey and prepare reports on the state of art in the given area of specific project
- Build hardware/simulation to demonstrate the concepts and prove feasibility
- Hands on power electronics, battery testing
Power electronics simulations using Plecs, Matlab
Application Link: Closed