GE India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – Welding | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production | Pune | November 2017
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2016, the company operates through the following segments: Aviation, Current, Digital, Energy Connections, Global Research, Healthcare, Lighting, Oil and Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Transportation, and Capital which cater to the needs of Financial services, Medical devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Junior Engineer – Welding
Experience: 0 – 8 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, the Welder is responsible for all types welding operations and produce defect free parts with continual improvement of overall welding productivity.
- Any graduate or Diploma or ITI with 4 – 8 years of experience in welding and fabrication.
- To qualify welding process as per ASME – Sec IX qualifying welding procedure specification (WPS) and procedure qualification record (PQR) for similar and dissimilar metals.
- He should be AWS 17.1(IIA,IIIB) certified.
- To qualify radiography joints for level 2.5. To perform Nondestructive test (NDT) like liquid penetrant (LP) or die penetrant (DP) tests.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- Experience in engineering industry – with firsthand experience of fabrication shop.
- Knowledge in welding machines usage and their accessories like welding positioners, Bevellers, Rollers, 3D welding tables, etc.
- Proficiency in welding technique.
- Experience in valve and boiler industry.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma Methodology
Application Link: Closed