GE Recruitment 2017 | Entry Level | Technician Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Production | Chennai | July 2017
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Technician Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Padappai, Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Production Engineering
Role Summary/ Purpose: Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree)
- Manage an operation, business, unit, or part of a production facility in order to reach defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- Ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
- Team management of salaried employees. This does not include production supervisors who oversee hourly employees.
- Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance.
- Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Apply Link: Closed