GE India Recruitment 2017 | Engineer – Control System Validation | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics | Noida | July 2017
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer – Control System Validation
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Job Description: The Engineer is responsible for HVDC control system FST (Functional system test) and FAT (Factory acceptance test). In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of HVDC control system.
- Install and execute testing in HVDC testing Lanb and site
- Lead the factory systems testing (FST) of control systems for a HVDC plant.
- Ensure Asset Integrity of the HV Network during the Commissioning phase.
- Ensuring test are conducted in accordance with the test procedures
- Accurate reporting and record keeping on Progress and Issues.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Degree Qualified in an Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Discipline with 1-6 years of experience
- Strong technical background.
- Experience as commissioning engineer/ Maintenance Substation /HVDC or power electronics applications.
- Strong communication (verbal, written), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel domestic and international.
Application Link: Closed