GE Recruitment 2017 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics Engineering
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ industry specific experience in experience in crafting electro mechanical product, crafting electronics components, sensors, interfacing circuits
- testing & manufacturing are should
- Familiarity with EMI/EMC design standard methodologies
- Knowledge in cables and sensors
- Knowledge of Compliance and certification 60601
Learns the practical application of engineering principles, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. Responsible for designing Electrical product/subsystem release solutions.
- Understand current design, able to build high level and detail design requirements and purchase specification
- Define electrical specs, testing parameters working with LSD for transducer and cables
- Identify critical to quality parameters for parts/product.
- Identify tests required to verify part/product
- Analyzing and validating material/component selection, tolerances, performance, cost, manufacturability whenever required.
- Concurrently lead multiple assignments and meet the schedules.
- Able to prepare and update electrical schematics and MFG drawings
- Work within the guidelines of applicable GE Policies & Procedures, Engineering Standards, Product Definition Operating Procedures, Specifications, Government and Commercial Standards, and special security requirements
- Identify and work with domestic and international suppliers to deliver design in time with different time zones.
- Identify opportunities to reduce Product ICV
- Improve designs by meeting all requirements for performance, reliability, serviceability, cost and manufacturability.
Application Link: Closed