GE Power Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | GT Control Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EE/ ME/ AE/ CE/ CS | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: GE Power
GE Power Recruitment 2023: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: GT Control Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for GE Power Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.S degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical or Computer).
The Gas Turbine Controls Development Engineer is responsible for developing gas turbine controls solutions and field validating them on customer project sites.
In addition, the Gas Turbine Controls Development Engineer will:
- Develop controls application software solutions.
- Collaborate with GT Systems and design engineers of various disciplines to surface and document controls requirements.
- Develop test plans and execute simulation validation of application software.
- Support field validation of controls solutions on customer sites.
- Collaborate with the Controls Standard and Requisition Teams to ensure lessons learned from validation testing are incorporated into software standards and customer project.
- Provide clear communication of development status to the team.
- Work with the Controls Development Product Owner to plan Quarterly Milestone and Sprint Commitments.
How to Apply for GE Power Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here