GE Power Recruitment 2019 | Entry-Level | Engineer – Systems Engg | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | Chennai | June 2019
Company: GE Power India Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Engineer – Systems Engineering
Experience: 3 – 6 Months
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronics or Instrumentation and Controls
Executing projects in Industry domain, which involves Automation H/W Engineering , L1 Automation Software development, HMI development and Testing.
- 3 – 6 months of experience in L1 Automation software (P80i software )development for Industry Metals Projects
- Support ongoing project with strict timelines as per company’s OTR process.
- Actively engage with project teams to provide solutions for the project that technically fit the purpose.
- Ensure strict compliance with all company and customer’s EHS policies and procedures.
- Identify and propose improvements in processes, tools, system solutions and technologies, rolling out improvements when agreed with leadership team.
- Liaise with other GE businesses, platform verticals, supply chain, sub-contractors and suppliers as appropriate in order to support the project and the business.
- SCADA/HMI Systems for Rolling Mills /Processing Lines /Test Benches
- Knowledge of C, C++, VB.net etc
- Experience of system integration in Industry projects
- German/French Language skills
Apply Link: Link Expired