GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) | MBA | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Power
GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Digital’s primary focus is to provide industrial software and services in four markets: Manufacturing applications serving discrete and process industries, as well as water utilities and economy-scale digital transformation projects. Electric and Telecommunications Utilities.
Company Website: www.jobs.gecareers.com
Positions: Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023
- An MBA in General or Dedicated Studies
- A minimum score of 7.0 CGPA with no active backlogs
- Graduating on or before June 2024
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest leaders and technical minds in the world.
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Security, Global Supply Chain, Product Management, Commercial, Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen.
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up-to-date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns, and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Ability to understand coding standards that meet and deliver desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
How to Apply for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here