GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Entry level | Software Engineering Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ – CS/ IT/ EE/ EC | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Power
GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Software Engineering Specialist
Experience: Entry level (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Desired Characteristics/Technical Expertise:
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge on Advanced Modeling Platform & Redwood a must.
How to Apply for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Application Link: Click Here