GE Power DTLP Program 2022 | Digital Technology Level Programme | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MBA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Gas Power
GE Power DTLP Program 2022: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Digital Technology Level Program (DTLP)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Power DTLP Program 2022:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems, or relevant STEM majors with experience in Information Technology; or graduate of a software/IT accelerator program.
- An MBA in General or Dedicated Studies
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest leaders and technical minds in the world.
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Security, Global Supply Chain, Product Management, Commercial, Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
- Must be flexible in and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment.
- Graduating on or before May/June 2022 or 2023 or a current GE Employee (Professional Band)
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up-to-date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns, and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Ability to understand coding standards that meet and deliver desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
How to Apply for GE Power DTLP Program 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.