GE Industries Recruitment 2018 | Junior Engineer-Welding | Diploma – Mechanical | Marhaura, Bihar | April 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Junior Engineer-Welding
Experience: 1 – 12 Year
Salary: As per Company Standard
Job Location: Marhaura-Bihar
- Operation of different welding machines with safety to bond components to fabricate metal products and assemblies.
- Perform welding using a GMAW/SAW Pulse controlled wire welder.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions and reads production schedule and specifications to ascertain product to be fabricated
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Work with fitters or fitters/welders to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor/lead or maintenance department.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required.
- Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams, read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts
- Must be thoroughly familiar with welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves, and gas cylinders.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Demonstrate willingness to work with others in a team environment.
- Positive, willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment to reach a common goal; exceed one written warning.
Education and Qualification:
- DME with 1-12 years experience in heavy fabrication is required.
- Carbon steel welding in heavy equipment manufacturing experience a plus benefit.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting self-tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents(WIS/MIS).
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Apply Link:Link Expired>