GE Industries Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | March 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Trainee Engineer
No of Openings: 5
Employment period: 2 Years (1+1)
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
1st year Annual CTC:-268800 Monthly Gross Salary:-22400
2nd Year Annual CTC:-309120 Monthly Gross Salary:-25760
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 70% from an accredited university or college
- 0 to 1 year of experience in Manufacturing
- Support Sourcing activities like supplier transfer programs , Session S programs for cost saving – Understand technical details of the project
- Generate business cases by reviewing with Engineering, Product sourcing & Commodity leaders .. Work with suppliers to get should cost quotations
- Support supply chain risk mitigation supplier transfer projects .
- Support supplier fulfillment projects – Identity root cause, drive corrective actions with supplier & internal GE teams – SQE/ Engg/ Materials/ Logistics
- Support sourcing process & initiatives – commercial audits on sourcing, Part displays, Supplier P&E/ Tooling, Sourcing financials – Spend/ Deflation calculations every month.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Apply Link: Click Here